Thursday, August 14, 2008

Nothing New to Report

You ever wonder what in the world you could blog about? I could tell you all sorts of stuff, but I don't think it would be interesting. Like how my boys like to sword fight with a hanger and the twister thing that goes to blinds. Or that Jacob has tried to microwave the stapler a couple times. Or how Lukie has been sucked into Danika's family play and now calls her "hunny" and "sweetheart". Anyway you get my point....so there's nothing new to report!

5 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I like your new layout, check out my new one. :)

Tina said...

I think those are great topics... Jacob microwaving a stapler, Andrew calling Danika 'honey'- GREAT! lol.

The Mann Clann said...

I think sometimes no news is good news!! Although with 4 little ones, life is never boring enough to have nothing to write about ;)

Nat said...

You know...everyday un-blog-worthy stuff is still fun to hear about too! My kids use sticks as light sabers...even though they all have their own toy one. They love to use paper towel rolls as telescopes, and two toilet paper rolls taped together makes awesome binoculars. Good times, thanks for sharing, "hunny"! So cute!

Amber said...

Lol - I can't believe that Jacob tried to microwave the stapler. I'm now saying a silent prayer of thanks that my Andrew can't reach our microwave!