Friday, August 29, 2008

Our Willie Wonka and FOOD FRENZY FRIDAY

Luke has been obsessed with Willie Wonka lately. I don't know what it is but he likes to dress up and pretend. This is what he puts on when he is Wonka.He makes me laugh, he likes to lick his fingers and say "but I taste so good." Agustus Gloop says this at the end of the movie. Anyway, to honor my little Wonka I thought I would post a chocolate recipe.

Peanut Butter Cups

Ingredients:
1/3 lb graham cracker (1 pkg)
1/2 lb butter
1 cup Evaporated milk
1 lb (1/2 bag) powdered sugar
2 cups CHOCOLATE chips
1 cup peanut butter

Directions:
Combine crumbs, butter, peanut butter and sugar; work together till smooth. Press mixture into a 9x9 buttered pan. Melt chocolate chips over hot water (or double broiler) and spread over mixture. Refrigerate till firm. Cut into squares and enjoy.

6 comments:

The Mann Clann said...

Luke's picture totally makes me laugh! You could do worse than looking like Johnny Depp!!!

Our Crazy Family said...

Very Cute! I am going to have to try that recipe it looks YUMMY!

Cindy

Nat said...

Mmm...I love chocolate! I'll definitely have to try that one out!

Steph said...

Bless your heart! I love chocolate and peanut butter!

Ellen Oates said...

Sounds delicious. I can't wait to try them. Luke looks cute. Does he want to be willy wonka for Halloween?

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Who doesn't want to be willy wonka when they are a kid. All the candy in the world under your control. Sweet. So cute.